The biggest family attraction of this Passover!
A spectacular park with huge roaring and moving dragons accompanied by fantasy worlds. Fit for all ages.
Hai Park Zoo
The most beautiful zoo in Israel. 45 acres of breath-taking wild life where hundreds of animals live.
Riding a dragon!
An especially colorful area for coloring in animals and dragons.
Virtual Reality Cinema where you can embark on numerous thrilling adventures. *Additional fee.
Mini Amusement Park
Mini Amusement Park with various attractions for children.
Quite Zone Sponsored by ALUT
A complex of food stalls with a variety of foods for families.
The park train
An experiential ride on an electric train that will take you around the park. *Additional fee
Dragon Explorer Quiz
Download the Hai Park App
Take part in the adventure, and maybe YOU will get the title of “Dragon Explorer”
Suitable for all ages.
Passover Animals& Dragons game
Get the quest mission at the park entrance
Experience an exciting and educational game
Suitable for all ages.
a thrilling virtual reality movies complex where you can travel on an exciting adventure into the world of myth and legends. Experience the greatest fantasy stories in the world, by mounting a dragon, flying a magic carpet, discover the depths of the ocean and much more. *Accessible accompanied by an adult
Sunday-Thursday and Saturday:
Combined ticket – 9:00-18:30 (Box office closes at 18:00)
Dragon Park – 18:00-21:30 (Box office closes at 20:30)
On Fridays and Holiday Evenings:
Combined ticket – 9:00-15:00 (Box office closes at 14:00)
Entrance to the park by ticket only.
Every visitor from the age of 2 and up must have an entrance ticket
How can I buy tickets to arrange arrival?
Here on the website, you can purchase tickets online. To purchase by phone, or for any other questions, you are welcome to talk to us by calling the following phone number 04-8747445
The “Animals and Dragons Passover” attraction will operate between the 28.3 to the 15.4
How to get there?
Directions can be found on the Hai Park website.
Search Hai Park on Waze
Address: 79 Hashmonaim, Kiryat Motzkin
Phone Number: 04-8747445
DEAR VISITORS, PLEASE RESPECT THE FOLLOWING RULES:
Please check the operating hours before visiting the park!
The park management reserves the right to change the closing time without prior notice.
Rules of behavior in the park:
- All visitors, bags and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the park entrance and also inside the park.
- Every visitor from the age of two must have a ticket.
- Bringing food, drinks, glass bottles, perfume bottles, chairs, animals, helmets, alcohol is strictly forbidden!
- Weapons of any kind, including knives and pocket knives, are prohibited.
- No weapons can be deposited for safekeeping.
- Park events will be held in all weather conditions and are subject to the decision of the management.
- Keep an eye on your personal belongings and follow all instructions and safety rules.
- It is strictly prohibited to touch the fenced exhibits, climb over fences or enter the area of the facilities not through the entrance gate. Failure to comply with any park rules, regulations, or any written policies of the park management will result in expulsion from the park.
- Please note that the park exhibits are noisy, and some of them emit smoke.
- Only users in good health can use the facilities.
- Please note that the facility operator cannot and is not qualified to diagnose visitors who suffer from various health problems and disabilities. This is the direct responsibility of the visitors and their accompanying parties.
- Follow all the instructions on the signs and all the instructions given by the park staff.
- Park workers are not authorized to keep belongings. Only the visitors are responsible for their own belongings.
- Management is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of belongings.
- When standing in line, do not cut the line, do not climb over fences and/or run in the park area.
- Security personnel may remove a visitor from the park premises due to a violation of the written or verbal instructions, without refund.
- Management reserves the right to not operate any type of facility for technical reasons or any other reason whatsoever.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the park!
Enjoy your visit!